Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CNY goodies - camera lens and accessories


That's all my 'CNY 年货' extra goodies bought on last Sunday that included with a prime lens (F1.8 / 50mm) for portrait, indoor and night view shooting; solid tripod (cheap, beautiful, nice);  wireless remote switch and another backup battery. All these stuffs cost me about RM600 and don't think i could get it any lower at anywhere else. I think i got all camera gears that i need for Cameron Highlands & HK-Macau trip later on.  Hopefully this festive season will bring me a wonderful celebration and a good year to come for my careers and personal life.

1 comment:

  1. Cheh wah... Investing in your newborn baby doesn't come cheap. Must be bz exploring every single functions. I can't wait that u became pro and take some free shots for me kekekeke..

    ReplyDelete