Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas season

Another great moments to celebrate the most important and joyous festival with my dearest on Christmas eve for Candlelight service and walking around at I-City. On the next day we went to the church for Christmas service then leisure shopping and a Christmas dinner. That's not forgetting the Boxing day after Christmas for gift exchange. We both were truly enjoyed and thank God for the holidays that was given to us.

Christmas Eve @ I-City
Christmas Day @ church
Boxing Day... so enjoy ~~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby ...

    If KISSES were the water >>> I would give you the sea

    If HUGS were the leaves >>> I would give you a tree

    But if LOVE was time >>> I would give you ETERNITY

    ReplyDelete