Monday, June 23, 2008

"尽其在我,简单是美"

I seldom use this Chinese phrase to show around and talk about. Maybe it doesn't mean anything in their eyes of my friends and probably they might just laugh it out. Well, that's fine with me as they don't believe i do have a phrase of my own. These words got my attention many years ago and it reflected my thoughts about the meaning of being simple. Even so, I still always used to remember it by heart till now.

The English translation of this phrase is - 'Try my best, simple is beautiful'. I like that because the meaning has given me a kind of simple impression towards life in whatever i do and wherever i go. As simple as that just like "随心随想,简单生活" (Think freely, simple life) that I've been thinking and hoping every now and then. ~ Go Simple ! ~

.

2 comments:

  1. simple is nice, nice is simple.
    So am i simple and nice ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is happiness too, do u know that ?

    Go and cherish your happiness when it's aorund you, don't let it go away... Simple Vivi :-)

    ReplyDelete