Sunday, June 15, 2008

My pre-birthday night out celebration

It was my pre-birthday night out with buddies where i was brought to my friend's pub for drink last night. Well, the environment there i would say was completely different - like late 80's style with singers performing on stage singing all Chinese pop songs (walao ehh..my goodness !). A bit shocked to see that but that's ok and we were enjoyed being there anyway.

Needless to say, I had prepared any 'consequences' when the clock is reaching 12am as where we had two 'towers' of Carlsberg with another 20 bottles more. I was thinking if I could finish a 'tower' as everyone know I'm not a good drinker (shit man...). So i think the best way is to trying to 'hideout' and 'yiong yue' (in Cantonese, maintain drinking level) after it reached my level, think about 7-8 glass gua... Surely, I went for pee frequently (not vomitting la) to avoid unnecessary 'consequences' la :-p

"Ding Ding"... the clock has passed 12.00 AM - "Happy Birthday... ya, I'm getting older again and smarter !" (hehe..). I've received sms greeting from friends as some were not able to come and I replied sms, replied like mad and replied lots to my dear friend...so warm huh. It was about 2am when we finished the second 'tower' and it was time to say goodbye.

Well, i was trying to catch-up the second Euro2008 live match at home but i couldn't help it myself even though i wasn't drunk to continue watching before the TV is 'watching' me instead. That's it... i dropped my head on my lovely pillow finally...oh what a night ! (ZZzZzzZzz.....)

.

3 comments: