Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dilemma

Life can be simple or it can be hard instead likewise for happiness. I understand this wisdom quote - "Happiness and sadness is just actually standing in between the line, that's the choice how you going to chose and want it to be.". Well, sounds easy to say than done and the dilemma i'm getting now has been haunting me ups and downs from time to time... and I don't really feel happiness in heart ever since we were made up together again.

I have been praying to God seeking for wisdom and answer over and over again whether we are really meant to be. He may already have given me the answer indeed but i just trying to runaway and ignore the fact. I appreciate our relationship and gave myself another chance to talk that out, hoping that it will get better understanding and comforts between us after quarrels when it happened but our relationship is never been better along the way and got back to square somehow.

I'm getting tired, really really tired to see that repeated over and over again. Perhaps it's time to take a break and treat myself better to prevent both of us suffer forever though it's happening. Lord, please give me the strength i need to move on...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment