Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The days we once had

***
I will never forget the days we once had
,
The days we were sharing our joys and sorrows,
My mind used to tell me we'd be together forever,
But now I've realized that it was only a wishful dream.

The feelings we have for each other is fading out,
The day when I willingly let you slide from my arms,
Never did I think of the astonishing pain of regrets,
That I would once have to live through,
Makes my heart shattered into a million pieces.

I sometimes wonder if you still think of me,
Or if to you, I'm just a common face in the crowd.
I wish so that you will find your true happiness one day,
But for now, I will sit here silently,
Remembering all the memories we once shared.

Although days like these is difficult for a while,
But life goes on and gotta move on no matter what,
And time will heal a broken heart day by day,
Hoping that happiness will once shine upon me someday.

***

Relationship is like a glass, sometimes it's better to leave them
broken than try to hurt yourself again putting it back together.

***

1 comment: