Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Drinking lifestyle

That happened right after my colleague's wedding dinner as I went for drink with friends at 'The Curve' and spent some time in two of the pubs there...

Well, drinking at pub occasionally is fine as I've not been doing this for long time. It was fun while enjoying some good time with friends there but thinking I may be getting little old for this as i got to limit myself for alcoholic drinks nowadays although i still could take it. Perhaps my lifestyle has changed, i would leave the pub in 2 hours or most before my head started to 'ding-dong' here and there (headache) probably because of the loud bass music. Perhaps my time for hanging out at pub has passed but occasionally visit is still fine whenever it's possible.

If given a choice, I'd rather have it at open area/pub with friends, at least i still can breath
the fresh air.

.

3 comments: