Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Forget things not

Just had a chat with a friend of mine and got to know she left her mobile inside her jacket at office and problem is her jacket just hanging around her cubicle chair. She told me that's not her first time happened like that as she's not only left her mobile before but also house keys, wallet and even her laptop (goshhh...), and now she's worrying her mobile may get stolen at night. My advice for her not to think so much (unless to drive back to office), as many CCTV are installed around the corners and it should be safe by all means.

How forgetful... but i think she's just fine (human do make mistake sometimes) and maybe it's bit funny to hear that, just because... I myself also not the first time to hear she left things at office (hehe...). Guess i probably would get 'something' from her when she read this later :-p

Well, such forgetful case is not only happened to her but me as well. Even now it still happen to me from time to time. Those forgetful things were usually happened to me such as, forgot to bring car key out when i was going to get my car (that's ok); forgot to bring my wallet when i was driving smoothly in car (that's still ok provided i didn't get caught)
; forgot to bring my soccer boots when i reached football stadium (that's sucks); forgot to bring my brain to work sometimes when i wasn't get enough sleep or sick (that's weird but i couldn't help it), and many more perhaps. Hence, I do understand how people feel when they ever forget things themselves and they might get one or more reaction feelings like this normally - frustrating, regretting, nervous, worrying or helpless.

.

2 comments:

  1. I did left my mobile phone in office before,and I drive back to office though I had reached home....

    Jammed all the way went back home...and Jammed all the way back to office...

    Going crazy~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... is this consider 'someone' talking my bad thing in blog?? LOL..

    So late not yet sleep and talking bad thing in the blog, see.. sick jor...

    Take good care lah..

    ReplyDelete